Monday, October 8, 2012

Best of Yorktown 2012

Most recently at the Yorktown fall Festival, I was honored with the Best of Yorktown 2012 Award in the Doctor/Dentist/Therapist category. It is needless to say that I am extremely proud and grateful. I was especially thrilled to share this recognition with my partner/wife Lucy and our three boys who were present at the ceremony. This award reinforces one of my ideals that treating others with respect, compassion and generally doing the right thing will eventually lead to success.



12 years ago I started practicing dentistry in Yorktown Heights and a couple of years later my wife and I moved to nearby Somers. At that time I had a dream of creating an exceptional practice that is recognized as the best in our community for providing outstanding quality of care and service. Initially my vision was met with some skepticism from the status quo but with much hard work and dedication we became established as a quality family practice. Today we are much closer to our goal and we continue to grow.

For those who are not familiar with our practice, Elite Dental Studios, our main focus is to always do the right thing by our patients and to surpass all expectations all the time. We moved into our current location approximately five years ago. We have a state-of-the-art set up with all the latest equipment and materials, a comprehensive approach which has our patients best interest at heart, a relaxing and progressive decor and an exceptionally well-trained staff and associates. We are experts in many of today's most popular restorative and cosmetic procedures.            

Please feel free to contact us with any dental concerns and/or inquiries:
Main website:  http://www.elitedentalstudiosny.com/
My blog:  http://www.elitedentalstudiosny.blogspot.com/
Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/elitedentalstudios
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ashkhorramdds
Phone #: 914-245-7575

Lastly I would like to thank my amazing wife and partner Lucy who manages our whole operation and stood by my side through the years, my excellent staff who help make it all happen and most importantly all our loyal patients and friends whose support means the world to me!  

In good health- 

Dr. Ash Khorram        

No comments:

Post a Comment